Not just my own in this one! While Bi Magic includes Gods Among Men, it also anthologises several other terrific stories from Forbidden Fiction. The basic theme is the same – fantasy tales with bisexual protagonists. I have included another excerpt, continuing on from last week’s post, below, but do check out the whole anthology.
Best Bisexual Fantasy Anthology
Edited by D.M. Atkins, Rylan Hunter and Lon Sarver
Bi Magic collects nine of ForbiddenFiction’s most popular tales of magic, mystery, romance, and of course, steaming hot sex. These high fantasy romps prove that whether you’re a man, a woman, a shapeshifter, a fairy, or a trickster god from a forgotten pantheon, you really can have it both ways.
- Sacrifices to Ecstasy by James L. Wolf
- The Thief’s Dungeon by Madeleine Swann
- Chaining Flame by James L. Wolf
- Fools Rush In by Elizabeth Schechter
- Milk by Claryssa Berg
- To Market by Elizabeth Schechter
- The Snake and the Lyre by Annabeth Leong
- Gods Among Men by Jacqueline Brocker
- The Fair, Laudenum, and Passion by Madeleine Swann
Mirrored from jacquelinebrocker.esquinx.net.